Injury Claims

Injury Claims

Motor Vehicle Accident

If you have been involved in a car accident the first thing to do is look after yourself and other involved. Seek immediate medical assistance in emergency situations and always see your GP as soon as practical.

If you were hurt in your accident and want to seek compensation, you may be eligible to make a CTP claim. Bartels Lawyers can provide you with an experienced car accident lawyer who can work with you throughout the whole compensation process.

Workers Compensation Claims

If you are hurt in an accident at work, or in a work-related incident, you can make a workers compensation claim.

In Queensland, all employers must have appropriate insurance that can pay your wages and medical costs in the case of an accident. If you want to know if you can make a claim, you have been made an offer, or you have a query related to existing compensation, Bartels Lawyers can help you.